Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Castle Cousin Reading Club

On the first and third Thursdays of the month the girls come and bring the kiddies to the castle for a reading day. This just happens to be the two most favorite days of the month for me.

We don't actually do a lot of reading, but we have lots of fun.

This is the new slide I made for the castle cousins, I actually invisioned more sliding, less flying.

Exercise is always a good thing.We are so lucky to live so close so the cousins can get together. Cousins are always the best friends, I know from experience.
Thanks to Esther for sprucing up my blog and for getting my pictures on. I am a blogging slacker!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hooray for CCRC! And for your amazing sewing skillz!

Thanks for letting us crash your joint every time!!

You are super!

Love, Em

PS Your blog is looking fabulous! Good job Bun! Plus I love the pic of you and Gramps at the top!! So cute!!