Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Some Post is Better than NO Post??

The Jones Blondies Brothers
The Villezcas Black Eyed Basket Boys
Wyatt was drawing this funny little rabbit on the window while he was waiting for me and I just missed it by the time I got my phone camera operational. He had to help me paint because Cortnie was sick.
Needless to say, I did not have Cortnie there to do my lettering.
Wyatt painted for me, so all I had to do was come and put the details on.
A self portrait of me and my feet after painting.
Clever how we used our egg stamp to finish off the lettering. I am sure Cortnie would not approve, but she wasn't there.
Mark of Playoffs always wants his dragon, plus this time he wanted a Leprechaun to ride the dragon and the dragon to be chaising bunnies. (Bunnies just off camera....... running) In late January or early February we painted a new candy store called the Candy Chemist. When I emailed to see if they wanted spring, they let me know they were out of business. I hope it wasn't our painting.

Actually I think they waited too long to put up their sign and get some advertizing going.

Anyway, it was trying to snow that day and was very cold, but they had a fun logo and we sample some great candies. Notice the weather in the window.

1 comment:

Emily said...

You have the cutest grand kids on the planet! Says I.

And your painting is, as usual, amazing!

Love ya loads, Em